- July 20 at 9:05 pm #31907
Hi all, this is the very easy recipe of Red Velvet Cupcake I have found out. Let’s enjoy!
• 1(18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
• 2tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 5large eggs
• 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
• 1cup buttermilk
• 2(1 ounce) bottles red food coloring (do not reduce amount!)
• Cream cheese frosting
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 24 regular-size muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
3. In a large bowl beat the cake mix with baking cocoa, eggs, oil, buttermilk and food colouring for about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
4. Spoon the batter evenly between the muffin tins about two-thirds full.
5. Bake according to package directions for cupcakes or cake.
6. Remove from the pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
7. Spread tops with cream cheese frosting.September 21 at 11:29 am #44847
Thx for an interesting recipe will try it in near future )