- July 20 at 9:05 pm #31907
Hi all, this is the very easy recipe of Red Velvet Cupcake I have found out. Let’s enjoy!
• 1(18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
• 2tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 5large eggs
• 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
• 1cup buttermilk
• 2(1 ounce) bottles red food coloring (do not reduce amount!)
• Cream cheese frosting
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 24 regular-size muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
3. In a large bowl beat the cake mix with baking cocoa, eggs, oil, buttermilk and food colouring for about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
4. Spoon the batter evenly between the muffin tins about two-thirds full.
5. Bake according to package directions for cupcakes or cake.
6. Remove from the pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
7. Spread tops with cream cheese frosting.